a) Data controller
The owner of the processing of personal data carried out through the site is Ecodep S.r.l., with registered office in Viale dello Sviluppo, 11, 97015, Modica (RG). Any information regarding the treatment, including the list of any data processors identified pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulations, may be sent by ordinary mail to the address indicated above, or by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
b) Purpose of processing
Through the contact forms on the site, the interested party can forward specific requests to Ecodep, such as:
- the vision of a copy of the authorizations available to the company for the management of waste disposal, storage and recovery facilities and for transport activities of the same;
- the request for information on the collection and transportation of bulky waste;
- the request for other information about the company’s activities;
- the request for estimates relating to one or more services offered.
The personal data sent by the interested party, such as name, surname, telephone, e-mail address or other information voluntarily entered or contained in the forwarded attachments, are therefore necessary to Ecodep for the purpose of evasion of the specific request for which the form was completed. In addition to this, Ecodep may use the e-mail address provided by the interested party to send communications relating to the activity performed, regulatory updates or other informative material. In any case, the legal basis of the treatment is to be found in letter a) of art. 6, paragraph 1, of the regulation. The personal data will, in fact, be processed only in case of express consent given by the interested party to one or more specific purposes by checking the boxes.
c) Recipients of personal data strong>
The personal data provided by the interested party can be shared with:
- subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of services provided by the site, such as, for example, hosting provider ;
- subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities on the site and / or on the hardware infrastructures that host it, including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks;
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is compulsory to communicate the personal data provided by the interested party pursuant to legal provisions or orders from the authorities;
- employees or other persons authorized by Ecodep to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in letter b) above, who are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality.
d) Data retention
Personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in letter b) above. In any case, since these are treatments carried out for the provision of services and / or information through the site, Ecodep will process personal data to protect its interests up to the time allowed by current legislation.
e) Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the Rules, the interested party has the right to ask Ecodep, at any time, to access their personal data, to rectify or cancel them or to oppose their treatment, to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulations, as well as obtaining, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the data concerning him, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Rules.
Requests should be sent to the contact points referred to in letter a) above.
In any case, the interested party always has the right to propose a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, if it considers that the processing of personal data is in contrast with the law in force.